According to Article 13 passage 1 and passage 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, I would like to inform that MICHAŁ JAPTOK, DANIEL JAPTOK, IRENA BARBARA JASIUKIEWICZ BALTIC HOME sc, ul. Uzdrowiskowa 11/3, 72-600 Świnoujście, REGON 320015086, NIP 8551531507 is the controller of your personal data. This means that we are responsible for the use of data in a secure manner, in accordance with the agreement and applicable regulations.
The Controller can be contacted in writing, via traditional mail, to the following address: ul. Uzdrowiskowa 11/3, 72-600 Świnoujście, or via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6 passage 1 letter b and f of GDPR, ie. processing is necessary to perform the agreement to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the agreement and to the implement legitimate interest of the data controller.
Personal data is processed to ensure a high level of service provision.
The controller processes personal data only to the extent necessary to perform the agreement, and thus determined by law, that is, those that are necessary due to the obligation arising from, for example, the Accounting Act and to improve the communication between the parties to the agreement.
The controller may process - although currently does not run this type of activity - Users' personal data in order to carry out marketing activities, which may consist in:
- displaying marketing content to the User,
- sending e-mail notifications about interesting offers or contents, which in some cases contain commercial information, with the consent of the data subject;
- in order to implement marketing activities, the Controller may use profiling, using so-called cookies. This means that due to the automatic processing of data, the Controller evaluates selected factors concerning natural persons in order to analyse their behaviour or to create a forecast for the future.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Controller in order to carry out marketing activities is the so-called legitimate interest (Article 6 passage 1 letter f of GDPR).
The Controller processes personal data of Users visiting the Controller's profiles carried out in social media (Facebook). These data are processed only in connection with running a profile and promoting various types of events, services and products. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest (Article 6 passage 1 letter f of GDPR).
The recipients of personal data are:
- software suppliers for business management;
- IT and hosting service providers;
- providers of legal and accounting services;
We do not provide the data of our residents and we do not plan to provide the data to countries outside the European Economic Area.
Data of customers/contractors are stored for a period of 5 years starting from the end of the calendar year in which the agreement was performed.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to:
- The right to information about the processing of personal data;
- The right to obtain a copy of the data;
- The right to rectify;
- The right to delete data;
- The right to limit the processing;
- The right to transfer the data;
- The right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes;
- The right to object to other purposes of data processing;
- Right to withdraw the consent;
- Right to make a complaint to The Head of the Data Protection Office.
Please be advised that providing personal data is voluntary; however, the failure to do so will result in the inability to enter into an agreement.